About Us | CLK Heritage
Built Heritage Specialist | Heritage Consultant
- M CultHeritage (Deakin University)
- BA Cultural Heritage & Museums / Anthropology (University of Auckland)
- Higher National Diploma Architecture (Tswhane University of Technology, South Africa)
Continuing professional development
- Certificate in The Conservation of Traditional Buildings held at Canberra University
- Te Papa Metals Conservation short course (2010)
- Longford Academy Tasmania, Association of Preservation Technology (APT) Australasia
Chapter (2016 and 2017)
Professional practice, strategy and policy
- Member: International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS), New Zealand
- Member: ANZ ICOMOS Risk Preparedness Working Group
- Certified as a Heritage Professional by the Christchurch City Council
- Contributed to the draft Ministry of Culture and Heritage recovery programme: Heritage Buildings and Places Recovery Programme for greater Christchurch.
- Published paper. Brown A., J. Hill, C. Kerrigan, M. Mitchell, J. Newall, 2013, Former Magistrates’ Court Building – Strengthening and Performance. Opus International Consultants Ltd. NZSEE Conference.